EXECUTING AGENCY: University of Aegean

TIME OF COMPLETION: 1984-1987

BUDGET: 126,015,837 GRD

The building, constructed in the 1920 bequest to the owner Leo. Michalos, and in this building ran the Michaleio orphanage for girls, until the grant of it to the Aegean University.
The project was undertaken by the "design-build" process.
Studies were prepared and executed work for structural support, repairs, extensions, new electrical/mechanical installations and architectural interventions and rearrangement of the listed building.
In the total building area of 3,500 square meters, are housed and operate the central administrative offices, the offices of teaching and research staff, auditorium / conference center, classrooms and research laboratories of the Department of Business Administration, University of the Aegean.